ClickAider

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Application Letter (2)

Jakarta, August 18, 1998.

The Personnel Manager

PT.Jl.Jakarta Selatan 10001

RE : Application

Dear Sir,

I have read your advertisement in the Kompas dated August 16, 1998. I am very interested in joining your giant project as Secretary Warehouse. I am very grateful if I am accepted as a member of the team in your company.

I am 28 years old and graduated from University of Jakarta, Faculty of Accounting in 1994. My GPA is 3.75. I am able to operate some computer applications such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, WordStar, Lotus for Windows and Windows ‘97. I have a capability to work independently or in a team and easy to adapt with any nationalities.

If my qualification warrants I would be glad to come for an interview. I am looking to hearing from you. Thank you very much for attention.

Yours faithfully

Your name

0 comments: