ClickAider

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Application Letter (3)

To :
[Address]

Subject : Application for [position]

Dear Sir,

In my observation during last two years, [company's name] has successfully achieved rapid business growth and expansion in Indonesia. As a result, I am eager and interested in joining the [company's name] with a position as a [position].

I am confident that my professional capabilities and experiences fit the position. I possess the managerial experiences for more than eight years as [Marketing Manager[ in a property company and insurance companies with the qualification and achievement far exceeded as required by the company.

If my qualification warrants, I am committed to empowering and developing the best of my capabilities for the future better growth of [company's name].

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your consideration.

Yours faithfully,


[your name]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really very useful and fine blog.
I am also from Surat and had seen similar letter. I was looking for information about Surat and found your blog. Its great!