ClickAider

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Application Letter (4)

[YOUR NAME]
[YOUR ADDRESS]

To:

[COMPANY'S DETAILS]

RE : Application

Dear Sir,

I venture to write to you to find out whether you could offer me any post in your company as per my qualification, I believe my qualifications and experiences as per your expectation to fill the position.

As you will find in my Curriculum Vitae (enclosed), I had several years of experience at some companies which could support your business efforts. And I believe this experience would be an asset to your company.

I am a hard working and independent person, full initiative and I can work under pressure. I am willing to learn new things and always responsible to the jobs given to me. In addition, I am very communicative and has a pleasant personality and highly personal development. I support to this application, herewith I enclose my Curriculum Vitae, recent photograph, copy of my transcript and diploma.

Wishing my qualification would meet your requirement. I should have the honor, if you give me a chance to have an interview with you at anytime convenient to you. I am looking forward to your favorable reply. Thank you for your kind attention.

Yours faithfully,


[YOUR NAME]

0 comments: