ClickAider

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Job Application

Jakarta,

The Director of Personnel

Dear Sir,

I am writing to response to your advertisement in this morning’s newspaper.
I am quite interested in the job you have to offer in your Accounting department. I am 25 years old, and am a graduate of Jakarta University where I majored in Business Administration. Since graduating in 1994, I have held several jobs as a Secretary in trade companies. Over the years, I have become quite experienced as a typist and computer operator. I have done both business letters and reports.

At the present time, I am looking for a new and challenging job. Your advertisement indicated to me that the job opening in your company is exactly what I am looking for. In that regard, I hope that you will give my application due consideration. If required, you may check with my previous employers, who I am sure will be glad to tell you about my personality and work habits.

If I can supply you with any other needed information about myself, please don’t hesitate to let me know. Thank you for your cooperation. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your name]

0 comments: